Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Diningland.

Remember yesterday when I showed you that silly little Christmas tree we shared our' first Christmas together with? I used to keep it up at work every Christmas, but since I have a 7 foot legit tree in my office (since I’m front desk, lucky me!) I don’t need to take it to work anymore. I hated to not use it since it’s been bringing me joy faithfully every year since 2005. I needed a table centerpiece in the dining room, so in she went!

IMG_8989

I loved all the colorful balls I got when I was my most daring with color, and since I picked up that cute runner from Target a few months ago, (YES I’M OBSESSED WITH THAT PLACE. DON’T JUDGE ME!) it worked out perfectly. Hussy tried to put it away this weekend, but I raced after him yelling NOOOO!!!! THAT STAYS FOR THE PARTY!!!! OMGZZ YOU CUHRAZY! and some junk like that. I’m sure he’s not thrilled with the idea but COME ON! It’s a holiday party! I can at least use this excuse for this weekend. Until I come home from work and it’s put away. (yes hussy, I’m on to you.)

And if you have really good eyeballs, you’ll notice I changed the dining room again.

dr

Yeah… more on that later Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment