Friday, June 25, 2010

A Head of Roses.

I’ll just get right to it. I’m a copycat. It wasn’t intentional! I just saw this headband on one of the best people in the whole world’s head, fell in love, realized I had EVERYTHING I need to make one just like it… and it just happened. I have a headband now too. It’s beautiful. The colors look awesomeeeee on my blonde hair, and when I pair it with a coral shirt, I feel like the bees knees. Or in this shirt’s case, Minnie Mouse.

2

Here’s where I saw it first:

That’s “Salt.” Isn’t she gorgeous? I know her IRL

IMG_2964

She owned 2 Mini Coopers as well :). She has the most lovely voice and her outfits make me swoon. Suffice to say, she could make an outfit out of chopped liver look like… a designer outfit. Cause I don’t wear spensive clothes or know a lot of spensive label names. I mean, I’m making a headband out of scraps. But her headband was perfection. I needed it. I got it.

IMG_6552

It was completely 100% free. I just pulled apart my leftover Dollar Store flowers, glued pearls from a necklace I broke a couple weeks ago in the centers, and attached it to a headband that came in a pack I bought to make cow ears with E6000 glue. I’ve worn it just about everyday since it was invented. And I <3 it.

1 comment:

  1. You did such a fantastic job on it! I'm thinking maybe you should pull apart some more Dollar Store flowers and sell those things!

    And you are gorgeous too, friend! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete